Don't go there late. The food was cold, and the meat and bread were hard. It was an expensive dinner to throw away.
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
The French toast is very good. Service is great. Went around lunch time but got seated right away. Very nice place to eat.
You know what to expect from a Cracker Barrel and that is what you will find here. Service, food, value are all worth the stop. It is a little off the highway and not easy to find but worth the looking
Nice home cooked family friendly atmosphere. Nice pricing large menu with kids and senior options menus available in braille. Nice gift shop with many different unique gift ideas and they offer free gift wrap. Fire place. The kids can play checkers or a peg game while u wait. Fast friendly and clean. Everyone is nice a day helpful. Plenty of... More
I had supper at the. cracker Barel and the food was just great. The service was very good. Topped it off with a three dip fruit sundae which was very very good.
We ate supper here Monday evening and breakfast on Wednesday morning. Cracker Barrel restaurants seem to be pretty consistent across the country. This one was typically good. Good food at fair prices, Good service and good atmosphere. We left satisfied both visits.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close