This Starbucks always has a very friendly staff! The coffee here is however hit or miss depending on who's working the bar at the time. Over all I love this place.
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this a fast food place?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this an American restaurant?
Does this restaurant have tables with seating?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Love this location, seems like they've had quite a bit of turnover in employees lately which is unfortunate. After coming here for years and knowing everyone and everyone knowing me and my drinks it's sad to see so many familiar faces gone. The new employees seem to be catching on quickly even though some drinks are less than perfect but... More
Got the caramel frozen latte on the advice of my daughter and it was great! There is always a waiting line but it's worth the wait for good quality product.
Same ol Starbucks but slower service, not having been there for a while I went back and forgot that it's the same ol over priced coffee which lost its zest the bigger the chain got.
i find starbucks overpriced and for yuppies. if i'm in the mood for a latte, hot or iced, and there is no dunkin around, i will go to a starbucks. just saying....
I think they use too much ice in an iced drink but otherwise, its decent coffee. The drive through is quick and the staff is usually very nice.
I don't think this is a proper Starbucks location, it's a concession. They don't have La Boulange pastries, the croissant and chocolate croissant we got were stale and the baristas didn't offer to warm anything up. Lattes were bad, even for Starbucks. Better to find a Dunkin' and save your money.
The employees at this travel plaza Starbucks got half my order wrong, and proclaimed that they do not toast or warm up bagels. Never been to a Starbucks that won't do that! Not only that, but they don't cut the bagels, were out of knives, and were completely unapologetic about sending us down to another restaurant to get a knife.... More
Located in the Galleria Plaza, not very convenient to the I-77, I-64, or US-19 corridors. Typical corporate Starbucks coffee, food, and service. This location has a drive-thru as well as a nice outdoor seating area.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close