This restaurant had poor service and food was sub par. I'm surprised the place is still open. I won't be back.
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Went last night with my family for a celebratory outing. As a precursor, we are from New Orleans and know good food, much less good "Cajun" food. A mix up on the reservations had us arriving an hour early and they were able to accommodate us with no fuss. Drinks and a "large" plate of Poutine was ordered as an... More
This is a small place in a strip mall. If you didn't know it was here, you'd probably miss it....Don't miss it! We sat at the bar this time, and boy did Phil took care of us. The specials and menu items change frequently. Most items have a Korean influence. Many small, medium and larger plates to choose from. We... More
We wandered into this place by accident a few months back. It's in a strip mall, so really we weren't expecting "fine dining." Attractive, clean, modern interior with few patrons when we were there (weekday evening.) Of course we wanted to know about the name. Turns out that a Korean married a Cajun and the name (and the cuisine) is... More
We hit this small place ever time we are in town. Love the food, the service is always excellent. Quality dining at really affordable prices.
Mokomandy's is our go-to celebratory restaurant. We have been there more than a few times in the last several years. We always know that the bits of lusciousness from the tapas style menu will cause us to pause and celebrate the compatible married flavors of each dish. The recommendations from the service staff are spot on in describing the taste... More
Been many times and have always had great food and experience. The wait staff is very good and attentive to any questions you may have about the unique menu. Also have a very extensive beer selection!
We just happened upon Mokomandy our first visit and were very satisfied. It's a bit far for us to travel so we save Mokomandy for special occasions. I would recommend making a reservation before you go. It's rather small and seems to always be full. The last time we were here we had the Jambalaya, Split Bone Marrow with Onion... More
This place is fantastic! !! I always make it a point to eat here at least once every time I'm in town! Every dish is superb! You must share with the group when here so you can try more of these very unique dishes. Highly recommend the Potroast Sliders!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close