2 egg ham croissants to go /take away almost $25. 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 They were ok but not worth that kind of money
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Does this restaurant have private dining rooms?
Does this restaurant offer validated parking?
Does this restaurant have a full bar?
Is this primarily a bakery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
This is one of several places my husband and I re-visit on each trip to Maui. We ordered a simple breakfast of eggs, bacon, etc. Very good. Always a great place to eat for any meal.
After reading so many glowing reviews, we left feeling a little flat. The panini's we ordered were tasty but the friendly Maui service was missing. From the welcome to picking up our order at the counter, we felt we were more of a bother than a paying customer. We didn't encounter this anywhere else on the island. Although there's not... More
We were looking for a quick bite before our snorkeling tour and found CJ's. My wife ordered the huevos rancheros and the the interpretation on this this dish was well done. I normally am not a fan, but this was a new twist on a standby.
We did lunch here - burgers and fish and chips. Very good. Then we did dinner chicken and Hawaiian Special. The portions are huge! This is a casual but comfortable setting. You order at the counter and find a table or booth. They holler your name and you retrieve your order. The menu is wide and varied. The ice cream... More
Very slow kitchen. Very. Slow. Kitchen. Ordered the chicken hoagie and chicken wrap. Food was so-so...nothing special but then again the prices are slightly below average compared to other places. Shortly after eating came down with a stomach ache. The kitchen area didn't look like the cleanest but I figured they would use good food handling practices. Guess not.
We have eaten at CJ's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner over the years and the food is always good and reasonably priced. If you're looking for good, homemade food without spending a fortune this is the place to go. They have a large menu board but you can also read a regular menu. Once you've made your decision from all... More
A great little place for breakfast or lunch in the Fairways Plaza. The special macadamia pancakes were awesome. We also shared a breakfast burrito, made fresh with Portuguese sausage and veggies. The portions were good and the prices are reasonable. You place your order at the counter, and they call your name when the food is ready. You can eat... More
Only able to eat there once due to scheduling but I would go back again. Friendly staff and the food was good. Lot's of items on the menu I would liked to have tried. Pretty affordable compared to the rest of Maui!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close