Dont miss the never ending pasta bowl if it comes up. Good food, staff was very attentive. We ate in the bar so no wait. Asked for garlic free breads sticks, came right out.
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this a Greek restaurant?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
So as all teenagers gather for there yearly rituals, some establishments are not prepared for this increase in volume. Olive Garden was not one of those places. With fancy gowns and gentlemen I was sure we would be waiting for awhile, but this was not the case. Hostess told us 10-15 and we were actually seated in 5 min after... More
We had the worst service ever tonight at Olive Garden. It took over 2 hours to get our food and every time our waitress came back (which wasn't very many) she always had an excuse and smelled of cigarette smoke. Our food was hot when we got it, but it was a different server that brought it to us and... More
Recently stopped at this Olive Garden when traveling thru to SLC. Had the absolute best waiter ever! He treated all of us like family with suggestions for new entrees and specials. The attentive service continued thru the entire meal. Thank you again for having a wonderful waiter and of course the food.
Sometimes chain restaurants get a bad reputation, but this Olive Garden was very good. Our bread sticks were fresh and hot and the salad was fresh and tasty. The main dishes were served promptly when we were ready for them and they were everything our tummies were hoping for - delicious and plentiful.
Wait staff was great - food was served quickly. It was average for an Olive Garden and not at all sub-standard except for the bread sticks that were stale. When we pointed that out to the waitress, she immediately took them back and got us some fresh one.
The waiter went above and beyond with his service. We had a 4 year old that was tired and hungry. The waiter gave us extra mints to offer the 4-year old for behaving better. The waiter was very attentive and brought out the 4-year old's food as quickly as possible. My husband and I asked to share an entree and... More
Start with unlimited salad and bread warm breadsticks. Then progress to hearty Italian fare (lasagna and fish). All provided be our outstanding wait person Dylan! He notice a speck of dirt on a plate and flew away to change the plate...all before we noticed. Also loved the terminal on each table...greatly speeding up the paying process. The sliding tip scale... More
I have to give Olive Garden a 5 star. It's my most favorite restaurant. This location isn't bad either. I always expect a wait when visiting so I don't get to angry when there is one. The food is usually always worth the wait. And the service is usually always pretty good too. My favorites is the pasta spaghetti and... More
We shared a tour of Italy and a lunch special with the world famous soup, salad and breadsticks. The meal was more than filling and the service was solid. The food was a bit better than it historically has been.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close