Nothing great about this place, just average. Beer was cold but the bartender just ok. Food was just ok too.
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Does this restaurant specialize in Southwestern style food?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Chuy's is my daughter's favorite restaurant. We usually dine in and/or get it to go at least 2-3 times a month. Our favorite is the queso compuesto, & chips with the jalapeño ranch dip. Her favorite meal is the ground beef soft tacos. My husband loves the chuychanga with green chile sauce. I like to get different things. This visit... More
We have been to this location twice and have had great food both times--for that matter we have enjoyed all of the Chuy's we have visited. This trip we were with friends from out of state who wanted to try something Texan--they studied the menu and got great advice from the waiter (and us)--and were not disappointed. We know there... More
I'm very impressed with this Chuy's. One o of the members of our party has a tomato allergy so we inquired about the presence of tomatoes in their sauces. The waiter checked with the chef and came back with recommendations. After our meal was served, the manager came over to make sure the dish had been prepared to our satisfaction... More
The interior is a bit dated and cheap. The green sauce is based on ranch dressing which is appealing initially but quickly becomes unappetizing. The wait staff were very attentive and the food was pretty good. They didn't offer the option of black beans with the meal just the typical refried bean mush. Margaritas were ok. It works in a... More
We were immediately greeted by our host, Jorge, who also waited our table because we wanted to sit on the patio. There was only one server working the patio, so Jorge took it upon himself to provide us with exemplary service. Furthermore, I'm glad I asked for his advice on ordering. He recommended the Elvis Fried Chicken with Queso topped... More
After our once a week movie excursion, we keep coming back for menu item 8. Beef taco ( very lean meat), queso, lettuce & tomato, guacamole and unlimited chips and salsas' ( green & red). Everything is extremely fresh and tasty.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close