Good restaurant. I ordered the salmon with the spicy sauce and it was delicious...be warned it was almost too spicy.
Does this restaurant have a full bar?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this a pizza restaurant?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I love the chicken nachos. Not something you would probably say at an Italian restaurant. The bread is always tasty , wish they still had the bottles on the table with the oil and herbs in it. Ever item on the menu that my husband has ordered he has really enjoyed. From chicken parm to the skillet dishes likes them... More
No wait to be seated. Was greeted by the server right away. Food was hot and very good. I ordered the Johnny's Skilletini and it was fantastic! I would recommend Carino's and I will be back.
September 4, 2016 We haven't been to a Carinos in years. They closed the one in Ft worth off of Hulen awhile back. Myself a BIG mistake. This Carinos in Waxahachie was great. Our waitress Amanda was very attentive. I asked for a small sample of the green chili jalapeño Alfredo sauce and the chef made a sample. The fresh... More
Jen is THE best bar none server we've had in a long time!! She MADE the night for us! She was spot on with the service and drinks throughout the evening. And she was funny and happy, energetic and on top of everything!! She regularly serves as a bartender but just happened to pitch in on our visit - we... More
I went there for a lunch with a colleague last week and was very pleased. The food was very good and authentic, the atmosphere was Italian (Frank Sinatra music playing the background!) The prices were very reasonable. I was pleased and would go again.
We visited Carino's tonight with a party of five. We were seated promptly and served by Jennifer (who was great). We all received our drinks and bread (which was awesome) within minutes of being seated. I had the chicken and sausage skilletini and it was delicious. I have to say I didn't really have high expectations but I was pleasantly... More
All the lights were on bright. I like Italian food cause it's romantic. This was 7 PM and the lights were lit like it was lunch time in a diner. The food was average Italian. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs which was a generous portion, but lacking in taste.
Service was rushed, felt like they wanted us out of there even though they weren't busy. Waitress did not suggest an appetizer, and never asked if we wanted our drinks refilled. Our food came out before we barely had time to start eating our salad or appetizer. When we were done eating she asked if we wanted to see a... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close