so any different beers and the best pizza... great for a night out on the town.. just a bit crowded..
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this a seafood restaurant?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this a pizza restaurant?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
The jukebox is blaring and the tables are full at this popular destination for lunch and late-night meals. The beer selection is broad. Hearty pub foods include burgers, German sausage & kraut, gyros, chili, tortilla soup. Seasonally you can get oysters on the half-shell and a clam chowder that would make a Bostonian proud. Outdoor area for smokers, central dining... More
Sports type bar and grill, had a business lunch, was very good fresh food, staff friendly and professional. Nice place to visit
they have really good food, the only down side is its so hard to hear yourself talk inside we usually sit outside they need fans, other then that the staff is always friend;y and very fast to serve you. They have great drinks also
The food's pretty good and the service is decent. We visit a few times a year with my in laws who are regulars and have mugs behind the bar. What is very disappointing is that they have job vacancies posters up that say they are looking for 'well presented girls' which is just gross in this day and age. Anyone... More
This place has become our "go-to" in Sherman. Great pizza, fish and chips and sandwiches. The service is quick. It's our Cheers in Sherman.
There chicken fried steak is so BIG they put it in a pizza box for a to go order! !! It took up the whole box and that was ONE order. When you go and there are 2 people. You can share or be ready to take half of it home for dinner. There is nothing small about this place.
We visited Cellarman's for the first time with our daughter and son-in-law (they have been there before) this March. This place is really neat and the food and service were great. It is a little loud as others have mentioned but everything else was fantastic. Great selection of beers to boot. I hope our kids will invite us back to... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close