The food was wonderful. Such a big variety. The staff gave us wonderful service. Very nice place for dinner
Is this a Chinese restaurant?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this a Steakhouse?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
The food is hit or miss most of the time. The breakfast is always great but there has been plenty of times the lunch and dinner isn't worth the money. We don't go often because it costs almost $60 to feed my family of 4.
Made a mistake, was buffet style which in it's self is Okay. The people working there where not the best, food was ok but very over priced for what you got.
I usually don't like Golden Corral Restaurants because the food sits on the buffet too long. This Golden Corral is very busy and has consistently fresh food. The biscuits tastes like grandma just pulled them out of the oven. Huge selection of food. All good.
Golden Corral has a huge variety of meats and vegetables. If I am dieting, I can hit the wonderful salad & fruit bar. Then I can eat lots of good vegetables. If we want to "pig-out", we love to go to the Early Bird Special for Seniors from 11 am - 3pm on weekdays. You can't beat the price! I... More
Friendly, good food, clean, good location, better than most other Golden Corral 's I have eaten at. They have a good variety to choose from
While I do believe Golden Corral is one of the most expensive dining options for me regarding money I spend versus how much I actually eat, we do go there from time to time when we're all craving something different. The food is acceptable for what it is, and I try not to look to hard at the cleanliness. It's... More
This is a fast track buffet type restaurant and is well patronised however the amount of people who visit it put a strain on the waitress staff, tables took some time to be set up after people had departed and the time to get your drinks left a lot to be desired. Steak nights mean you are going to have... More
This is a buffet style eatery with plenty to choose from. In comparison to other Golden Corrals around Texas this is a larger building with plenty of seating and divided rooms (there are many different rooms with tables and chairs to choose from). The food is normally fresh tasting and hot, many different items to choose from. If you come... More
Watch out for the guacamole ranch dressing they put jalapenos in it. I could not eat it. Their restaurant in Nacogdoches does not put them in theirs or they put less and it was delicious.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close