Had the 22oz Ribeye steak for supper while passing Thur Longview Tx the steak was cooked right, the staff was very helpful and friendly, would eat here again if passing Thur.
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this a Steakhouse?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I love the salad and bread but the steaks are always tough. I do not like a lot of meat so I order the small sirloin, but I really have to use the jaw power. My brother sends us a $50 gift certificate for Outback every Christmas, and when we use it we usually don't go back.
Kids wanted to go here. Against our better judgement, we caved. I ordered sirloin and 1 lb. of crab legs. When my plate was arrived, there were only 1/2 lb. on my plate. Waiter said he needed to take my plate back to the kitchen. By the time he returned with my plate, my steak was cold and my family... More
We're sorry that we let you down. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at email@example.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Longview, TX". We can then correspond directly over email. Sincerely, Madeline Outback Steakhouse More
Due to traffic from DFW to Longview we did not arrive at Outback until 9:10 p.m. They were ready to close up at 10 p.m. Our server was very accommodating. The food was okay and everyone was gracious.
I went to Outback for my birthday on Saturday 7/30/16. We hadn't been in a long time because they last time we went, it took them three tries to get us a cooked blooming onion. First, we ordered water with lime and were brought water with large lemon slices. We ordered the special blooming onion/cheese fries appetizer and the fries... More
Hi there, We feel terrible that we let you down. Please take a moment to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: TripAdvisor Review – Store 4467 so we can follow up with you directly. Thank you! Leah Outback Steakhouse More
Food is always good here. Steaks are always perfect and service is usually really good. It gets busy fast so the earlier you go the better
Not very crowded.....the waiter was very earnest and eager to please but he was not familiar with several common bar requests. He said he would check with the bar but he never did. Bourbon? I would think it would be a staple. The prime rib came out extremely rare rather than medium rare. It was more blue than rare and... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close