We eat here at least once a month and have for years. When my grown kids come to town this is where they want to go!
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Does this restaurant have private dining rooms?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We always go to this restaurant for Mexican food night. We like the newer location by the Katy Mills Mall best. It's very clean and new. Service is always excellent and the food is great. We have never been unhappy after eating here.
This is a review for the Los Cucos in 'Old Katy'. There is another one close by at Katy Mills. We first ate here over 5 years ago when we first moved to Katy. It was good then, but with there being so much choice in the Katy area we hadn't been back for a while. It is still very... More
My friends and I were meeting up for good drinks and appetizers. It was a Friday night so it was packed at 7:40. We didn't mind as we wanted time to talk and catch up. My specialty margarita was very tasty. It was the pineapple chipotle margarita. It is on the rocks. Don't be fooled. All I needed was one.... More
It has been at least a few years since we were last here, The inside is renovated and opeend up. Nicely done. The chips and salsa were great as was the service. Drinks were always full. Food took a long time to come out. I believe they had some large groups due to The Katy Rice Parade. Food was good... More
recently I was in Katy for a family event. While there, my husband and I craved Mexican food. We tried Los Cucos. I'm so glad we did! the food was wonderful, the chips and salsa was great and the guacamole was out of this world! We enjoyed our meal so much we went back the next day for lunch.
You can't get much better than their beef fajitas and queso! The beef is marinated and flavorful and the tortillas are freshly made.
We as a group travel to a different eatery every week and Mexican Food is one of our main staples and Los Cucos rocks -- excellent food and great drinks-- I judge Mexican restaurants on their Charro beans and chips our local LC rates a (B+) on that item and a (A) on everything else--- so drive a little and... More
This wasn't as good as I remembered it had been. It was Sunday noon, and wait staff was not as attentive as it has been previously. Although there were plenty of tables, it took quite a while for us to be seated. Next time I would try a different day and time.
The staff is very helpful and friendly. Their food is great and fairly reasonable price. Salsa (red and green) is excellent.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close