Went to pappadeau in Arlington TX and had Talpida ladeaux awesome and Marcellus was wonderful waiter.
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this a seafood restaurant?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this an American restaurant?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Usually, when I go to Pappadeaux, it always to pock up my order. The server that answers the phone, greets you as if you were coming to dine in. The Seafood Platter is plentiful and filling. The Pasta Mardi Gras my favorite! Is always delicious. Had the Shrimp & Crawfish Fondeaux it is excellent. It would be great over Fettuccine... More
The food was good, but not the best I've ever had. The filet and lobster were cooked to long. My daughter and her husband said the food was good, but not spectacular. I actually enjoyed the appetizer best!The place was packed, but our server Janell was outstanding. She took great care of us. We did all enjoy dining together
Sunday lunch was extremely busy. We sat at the bar and had great service. The grilled oysters, crab cakes, coconut shrimp and crawfish bisque were very good. The portion sizes were generous. Very friendly staff.
On my way back to Detroit we stopped here for lunch / dinner and the food was awesome. I had catfish and shrimp , and a bowel of jumbo and it was great!!! I also had the Swap Thing for a drink and it was enough to relax me on my flight home. The server seemed fairly new , and... More
Great lobster bisque, fantastic crab cakes. Sometimes very crowded, depending on the day and time, but we've always had good service. A little pricey for happy hour. Grsat atmosphere. We frequent the location off Loop 12.
the food here is excellent but in my opinion a little too pricey. I had a salad and there was plenty of food but a bit expensive. My husband ate a shrimp appetizer and he loved it.
Took a group and the food was great - served timely - and the service was good, too. Waitress had a good sense of humor and great recommendations. First time to eat there for almost everyone and it was voted the favorite at the end of the meetings.
This was a wonderful outing. We didn't have to wait for our table to be ready. The service and food was wonderful. The 5 year old even ate Alligator for the first time.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close