love it love it. olive garden has the best soup and salad in town. great lunch deals. nice and clean. the wait staff is awesome.
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Typical of my experience with Olive Garden, excellent food, great service and justifiable pricing. And I learned something this time about one of the soup offerings, and as a result, ordered it.
One of the best things about Olive Garden is its consistancy. The food is always the same, the Servers are trained the same way. If you love Olive Garden (and everyone does, even if it's a secret), you will love this one as well.
I usually do not review people. It can sometimes cause problems for that person. But I'm breaking from my own review don't's list and am going out on the edge. John Gray. It's Gray as in the Crayola brand spelling not the knock off. He's an original, he says - and that's why he points that out. But he is... More
We have been Olive Garden supporters through their struggles these past few years; however, I think they are self destructing. I hate these electronic ordering devices at the tables. I'll do that at a fast food place, but not at a sit-down. It took awhile to get a real server. I had the Garlic Rosemary Chicken and it was bland--tasteless.... More
Our son really loves this place. He has eaten in many cities and countries (including Italy ... Rome and Venice). However, he swears by Olive Garden. They also let him mix and match anything which he absolutely adores. This is his go to place. On his behalf this would be the best restaurant ever.
I know, Jay Leno always made fun of Olive Garden. But Olive Garden doesn't pretend to be a Fine Italian Restaurant. It just serves consistently good food of Italian style. I particularly like the Egg Plant Parmesan. The restaurants are divided into four serving areas plus a bar area with several booths. this makes it ideal for planned group luncheons.... More
The wait staff at this Olive Garden was terrific! Very Attentive and quick to answer menu questions - even give advice. Our waitress didn't even have to write it all down, she had everything memorized. The "Lighter Fare" item on the menu look great - I did order one and was not disappointed - in fact pretty impressed. Might I... More
Olive Garden at college station is ok but not great. We were a group of 6 people . Some releay enjoyed the food and some fund it plain like the lasagna. Service we had from Michaela was fantastic and she did the best she good to cater our group
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close