Visted this week .. chicken parm and pizza are great .. service was fast and friendly .. would highly recommend!
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Our Favorite Italian Restaurant. Although many entrees are excellent, our favorite is the fresh baked Lasagna. Hats off to Wendy the Manager & Chris our Waiter for your exceptional food and service. Thanks Terry & Stan Mustang USMC Retired
The atmosphere and the food were awesome! Our waitress was fantastic and we didn't have to ask for any refills on drinks.
Appetizers were great, dinner was awesome with huge portions. We had the eggplant parmesan and it was absolutely great. Will definitely go again next time we are in Pigeon Forge.
Very good food. Huge quantities. Dinners don't include salad, but you won't miss it when the giant plate of pasta arrives. I highly recommend the combo of lasagna, chicken parmigiano, and spaghetti marinara.
We have been eating at this restaurant since it first opened. The food is always delicious and served promptly and hot. We especially enjoy the Family Platters and the warm bread served with olive oil and spices. We usually eat out for lunch and have never been disappointed here.
We only get to Pigeon Forge once every three to four years!!! I was so excited to see Carinos as we rode in to town!!! The food and service are better than I remember! Impeccable quality!!! Family Platter option of lasagna was the greatest value of money and quality!! LOVED IT Once AGAIN!!!
We only get to come here when we are in Pigeon Forge. This is my favorite Johnny Carino's of all the ones I have been too. Staff is great. Food is awesome. I wish I lived closer. Would probably come every day if I could.
immediate seating server gave proper attention to our table, not hovering yet knew when to appear salad was very fresh and chilled properly entrees served in a timely manner comfortable seating good ambiance we WILL return.
it is our tradition to eat here on the first night in Pigeon Forge. It's good food and great service. It was a quick in and out and my kids loved it again. The go for the bread and garlic/oil. i think they ate 3 loaves! We will go here until they close the doors...
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close