Food was pretty good. As was the Service. The wait time was minimal (at 7:30pm). Walked there from motel.
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
The Cracker Barrel is convenient to the Best Western Hotel in Morristown. The food was good as always and the service was adequate.
Again we were very pleased with dinner at a Cracker Barrel walking distance from our hotel. Again the service was excellent, and the trout was amazingly good. The salads were also very good. My husband's pork was dry, however, and the cheese grits were more cheese than grits. I was very pleased to be able to get diet root beer... More
Checking into our motel we saw a Cracker Barrel next door, so we checked into the motel and walked to the Cracker Barrel. We were quickly seated and then served by Caitlin S. with a cheerful smile. Our orders were placed and subsequently delivered. Part of my order was turnip greens that arrived without the pepper and hot sauces that... More
In the old days, Cracker Barrel didn't need a review. It was good country fare over and over. Then, it sadly slipped a bit. And lately is given up on eating there. But today it was on its game. The breakfast was hot and tasty. And the sweet tea was fresh even at 9:30am. But, today it was the service... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close