Excellent quality of coffee as usual for Starbucks! Fast and professional customer service! Perfect location
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I went for my extra dry Cappuccino coffee (more foam than milk) and I told the barista that it was too milky and he looked at me as I was insulting him. The place is very busy as almost all the Starbucks but in general the personal are not very friendly. I decided to go to another place for a... More
Friendly staff. The best place to relax and drink a nice white chocolate coffee. My son love to drink milk with caramel.
Great Iced Tea for a hot summer day ! Friendly Clean Nice outdoor seating Go and enjoy Convenient Location Safe area Great for people watching
I got here about 8:30am and there was a long line. The baristas were very quick and efficient about getting everybody's drinks and breakfasts out to the patrons. There was also seating available inside and outside for those that wanted it. The downfall for me was after eating sandwich and finishing my coffee, every trashcan was overflowing onto the floor... More
Atmosphere great as always at Starbucks! So happy to find one close to where we are staying. Provided us a great escape! Had the skinny vanilla latte. Was just what I needed. Wifi and charge stations abound. Staff very friendly.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close