This restaurant offers something for everyone! I have been eating there for several years now! Never been disappointed! I have enjoyed every dish I have ever eaten there! Sweet tea is awesome too!
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I ordered the steak and while it had a good taste it definitely was not as large as I presumed by the description. My son ordered the cheeseburger and he did not eat half. He did not like the extremely large bun that it came with. The waitress was pleasant. I do not see me eating there again any time... More
Nice meal and great service. I even took an order of soup home for lunch. Salad is plain iceberg lettuce and dressing, but fresh with homemade dressing. Pasta was great (angel hair with meat sauce). We will be back, but my husbands ribeye was a little undercooked...
Love the Downtown Nashville location and this one does not disappoint! Awesome service and food. The best salad dressings anywhere...all "homemade". Blue cheese is outstanding. All the food is rich and wonderful. Greek spaghetti did not live up to my idea of Greek...but then would not put it with spaghetti either. My fav is the Brown Butter. Try it as... More
Demos' restaurant is locally owned. I went to this location for lunch one day and discovered that it was now in Hendersonville, TN. I am not sure when they left the old location but I enjoyed eating in the new facility. The restaurant was clean and nicely decorated. Demos' has more than one location and I've eaten at their other... More
Very conveniently located, I have never had a bad meal at Demos. Used to go to the one downtown Nashville until they put this one here. Very good selection priced reasonably and very good food. Very friendly and great atmosphere.
Micro managed to the point of a migraine this restaurant takes the guests experience to heart. With a 12 step table etiquette for the server, expect to be impressed with your service as well as the food... You will be treated to an upscale service experience without the fancy restaurant prices. Just keep in mind your server is human as... More
As always Demos' provides a delicious meal! The menu is big enough to offer choices for the pickiest of diners, yet it manages not to be overwhelming. The service is always timely and attentive. Prices are terrific! Highlights: the soup, bread and entree's! Two things to pass on: The side salad is sparse, at best. Don't bother with desert as... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close