First time visit to this location but was not disappointed it's alway been great food. Came for Sunday lunch seated right away and the waitress was great. Love the free mini cornbread muffins.
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Does this restaurant have private dining rooms?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Best chain BBQ rest you will fine. Sides are all good and sauces are knock out. Love it here anytime, but it was a lunch date this time.
This was an excellent place to eat BBQ! The food was great pulled pork,catfish,ribs,greens,coleslaw to name a few! Also the waiters and managers were the nicest people I've meant on our trip! Money wise it was very reasonable also if it's your first time there they give you a bottle of their Famous Dave's BBQ sauce! Love it you won't... More
We were in Franklin for some shopping and decided to stop in Famous Dave's for some dinner. I love their variety of sauces and perfect sweet tea. But dinner on a garbage can lid was a new experience! Yes, it was clean and lined with paper. We got super hot/fresh fries, brisket, corn on the cob, ribs and pork. And... More
Famous Dave's offers BBQ and ribs various ways so even the pickiest BBQ eater will find a liking. They offer a variety of tasty sauces too.
We've loved Famous Dave's since one opened near us in Florence, AL. That one, unfortunately, closed but whenever we're in Nashville we always stop here. We had the rib plates, 3 ribs apiece, corn bread muffins, and sides. I had the baked beans (with sausage - wonderful) and greens. The ribs were as wonderful as ever, as were the sides.... More
Was pretty stoked about finding out there was a famous dave's near us. Also after reading the reviews me and my family was ready to chow down on some good grub! But I was and am still really disappointed in our meal. My girlfriend had the brisket dinner and it's wasn't nothing impressive but she did say her loaded potato... More
Franklin has a great Famous Dave's. The staff is always friendly and the service is always fast. You can get a great meal here if you are looking for barbeque or ribs. I really like their Georgia Pork. It's my personal favorite. Their muffins are also delicious!!! I love the fun picnic-rustic atmosphere of Famous Dave's, too.
We had the barbeque dinner for 2. It was enough for 4 people! Large portions of ribs ,bbq, corn,beans,coleslaw and excellent fries. Good service. Overall very good meal.
Ribs, burnt tips, ribs, brisket, if you want great BBQ this is the place. We've had famous Daves catering our rotary July function at least 5 times and twice for our own personal house parties and have always had a great result. Always on time and plenty of food plus they always help with the clean up, good company. Tks,... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close