You can never go wrong here! Delicious food and great service. I recommend the Chicken Bryan, Caesar salad and cavatappi.
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We were passing through Chattanooga and decided to eat at Carrabbas. We have never eaten at one; we do not have one wher we live. Food we wonderful and service was goos.
Delicious food and lovely Atmospehere. Everything you try is yummy . i love the bread they serve. soups are excellent and entrees come with good quality food.
Wife and I stopped for an early dinner. We had spaghetti with meatballs and clam linguine with cream sauce, and house salad. We also had wine and sangria. Wine was good, the sangria was different than I have had before. Neither the wife or I liked it. The meal was about $50.00. The service was very good. We will probably... More
After checking the reviews for restaurants near Hamilton Place my first choice for a place to eat was waaay too crowded so I chose Carrabba's as an alternate. This will be first choice my next trip!! The wait staff is top notch, the food selection is varied in regards to portions and types of dishes, and they feature great moderate... More
I often travel for work do this restaurant is my stand by choice. It is always consistent and this one was too. The staff is always accommodating and tried to please. My server Mary was great. I had the salmon and it is my favorite dish.
I recently ate lunch with my CPA at this Carrabba's located just outside Hamilton Place Mall. I had never eaten here before so I had gone online to check out the menu beforehand. However, several items that were listed on the online menu were not listed on the printed menu we were given. I asked about some of the missing... More
Asked for sweet tea got unsweet tea. The next time she came around we asked again for sweet tea… Again got unsweet tea. Mozzarella sticks were slightly burnt on the outside obviously in the fryer too long. Soup was fine. Husband had sirloin and prosciutto shrimp - sides (mashed potatoes and vegetables) were cold. My chicken trio combo was awful... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close