I have been there twice. They have fantastic pizza's and huge sandwiches. Will definitely come again
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I have been at this location about 8 times and everytime it's near impossible to get a parking space but that's good news. That's because the food is good, quick and relatively inexpensive. Great place for working on your laptop and catching lunch quickly. Really enjoy that chicken sandwich.
We were in Orange burg for a visit this past weekend and found this place based on TripAdvisor reviews. My son and I split a large bacon and sausage pizza, my wife and daughter had gyros with onion rings. I was a little concerned, they did not offer thin crust only hand tossed and the place was some what shabby... More
Arrived in Orangeburg after an all day drive from Venice Beach FL so I wanted something quick and simple. This place fit the bill. Had a draft beer and a small pizza which was fine. No fuss. Just straight up excellent service. Looked like a popular place as it was busy but well organized to handle the rush.
The House of Pizza on Calhoun Drive is one of two restaurants we frequent when we have to go to Orangeburg. This location has been in business for a good many years and the food is tasty for the type of food on the menu. Tea priced too high in my opinion.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close