Food was average. But our server who really was busy with many other tables tried to attend to all our needs immediately and was extremely pleasant and polite! Restaurant was clean.
Is this restaurant romantic?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I went here a week ago with my wife. my waitress was a major problem. i could smell alcohol on her breath, she had a bad smell about her, and she treated us like she just wanted us to leave. I asked another waitress what her deal was, she began telling me about partying, new boyfriend and baby daddy issues.... More
We are visiting the OG near us in Florence, SC, because the staff is excellent now (for some reason) and the food is out-a-site. I love the classical Tour of Italy and my wife loves the Garlic Chicken on Spinach and what us Damn Yankees call Pasta Fasoll Soup. This is my fourth trip to OG in the past two... More
As you can see by my level, I've reviewed literally HUNDREDS of restaurants and my reviews are generally very positive. The Restaurant was not that busy...staff everywhere. The manager was sitting right at the bar next to our table and never spoke to a guest until they were leaving and then gave her pat "thanks for coming" speech. Service was... More
We always enjoy meals at Olive Garden. Love the salads, and most of their meals. I was not impressed by the bruschetta at this Olive Garden, though - it was sweeter than usual.
Must say tonight my wife and I had a very bad dinner. We hadn't been out in a while and wanted to go out somewhere nice and good. It was a let down, I had the stuffed chicken marsala, a normal dish I get. Well it wasn't a stuff breast it was two thin burnt chicken breast with the cheese... More
We stopped here for dinner on our recent road trip and were pleasantly surprised by the quality and service. Carol was our waitress and she was extremely friendly and helpful with our custom order for my toddler who has a milk allergy. (Most items have some kind of cheese/butter, but they made him a pasta with olive oil/garlic and grilled... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close