Received $50 voucher from our hotel; hotel made our reservations. Lima bean soup and fresh grouper was excellent.
Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this primarily a bakery?
Is this a dessert shop?
Is this primarily a coffee shop?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
My wife and I went here on our honeymoon and it was so good that we had to make another reservation during our week-long trip to Charleston. We split the BBQ Tuna and Shrimp and Grits and both meals were with out a doubt delicious. Definitely make your reservation in advance to get a seat during the prime time. I... More
A friend had recommended this place & im so glad we were able to get in! Make reservation early. Very gluten friendly! Had their shrimp & grits which was delicious. There is parking close by (a pay lot & parking garage behind). Beautiful place with an open kitchen!
We ate here in June, so I'm a bit behind in writing this review ... but I don't want to pass up telling all of you about the memorable ding experience we had at SNOB on one of our frequent day trips to Charleston! Had a nice window table - and some of the BEST SERVICE we've experienced in a... More
Only at SNOB can you sit at the kitchen table- next to someone who not only works there but eats there And meet a part time docent from one of the local plantations Have a great lunch - get lots of loving advice in a warm feel good room and feel so nice that you want to go back again... More
We had a fantastic time at this restaurant - the food was great, lots of interesting choices including vegetarian options. The service was really great, we enjoyed talking to our waiter who was the best and a waitress helped with a timely small fruit bowl for the 2 year old. Nice atmosphere and affordable too boot.
We were recommended this place by the staff at the visiting center . It was a restorant week . We enjoyed our meal very much . Fast and friendly staff an the meal was delicious . Thank you , Chefs!
terrific food with a Southern twist, good wait service, no one rushes you if you stay to chat unless there is a line, slightly noisy from all the enthusiastic guests but "hearable". Right down near the Battery for a good walk after a good lunch.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close