When this chain first opened it had reasonably priced, tasty food with good choices and ample portions... NOT THE CASE ANYMORE!!! Horrible in all categories... Stay home or go to McDonald's...
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this a pizza restaurant?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Don't go if you're hungry. Decided to go because we had a gift card. I ordered a wood fired steak. It was 6 ounces and came with a side. I choose pasta for my side. When it arrived I commented to my wife, you've got to be kidding? Although the steak was advertised as being 6 ounces, the whole plate... More
We had a terrible experience a number of years ago at a Carrabba's restaurant and swore it off. We recently received a promotional coupon and decided to try it out for lunch. The food was nothing special but we were surprised at how their menu promoted a number of fresh options like tomatoes and very fresh mozzarella cheese drizzled with... More
We went there for a special 4 course wine dinner and each course was very tasty.We started with asparagus wrapped in prosciutto which was delicious. From there we had chicken ravioli with a red cream sauce, pork tenderloin wrapped in prosciutto with lasagna and broccoli.Then we were served a tasty berry tart with sangria. Each dish was accompanied by wine.... More
I have always seen the commercial so I had to try it. We stopped in for dinner after Foxwoods. It was delicious food with great service. We tried one in Florida as well and it was good. Bruschetta was delicious, fettuccine weesie was great as well. Dessert menu I believe changes with the season because they used to have a... More
We have eaten at Carrabba's in other states and they have always been consistent. So, we stopped here for dinner on our way to Ragnar Relay Cape Cod. I ordered the same thing I order before every race - salad, spaghetti bolognese and a glass of wine. It was very good. We also had fried calamari. Also, very good! Love... More
Sat at the counter to watch food being prepared. Had the 2 meatball appetizer, very good. Wife and I split the chicken parm which was also very good. Tender chicken, not too much sauce and fresh cheese on top. For a chain restaurant, this place is good. We will be back!
We visited the Warwick location tonight 4/11/2016 and we were seated immediately by the host and given menus. Then we proceeded to watch other customers come in and get served while we waited for over 20 minutes without anyone coming to our table. We got up and left and the host and manager wished us a good night. Really? They... More
Mom and I were in the area and decided to stop in for lunch at Carraba's since it was lunch time and we were hungry and wanted to try something new since we've never been here before. From the moment we stepped into the door you were greeted by delicious smells coming from the kitchen of pasta sauce, meatballs and... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close