My first time here, but will definitely go again when in area. Everything was wonderful! Friendly servers! Great job!
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We stopped in with friends to finish watching the football game and decided to eat. We were awed by just how superb the burgers were!!! We had the Big Greek. The fries (both regular and sweet potatoe) were great. I was also thrilled they carried Smirnoff ice black as I can't get that most places.
Have been going to the "bridge" over 30 years! Never disappointing, menu has something for everyone. Their "Prime Rib" is perfect every time...don't go anywhere else for this! you can sit the bar to dine, or at a table. Very comfortable and the massive fireplace is inviting too. Homemade coconut cream pie....insane! Chicken Wellington delicious and comforting. Cant wait for... More
Visited the iron bridge inn after a long drive. Pleasant welcoming atmosphere and staff, good range of menu choices. Excellent food served quickly, despite the place being very busy. Good humorous interaction between staff and customers. I would highly recommend a visit to this establishment
The title says it all. Everything from the service to the food was excellent! We were seated right away, served our drinks quickly, and food was brought out shortly after. I highly recommend the Texas Mac and Cheese with the kickin chicken!! It was amazing. Our server was very nice and attentive and professional. The restaurant itself is off the... More
Stopped by the Iron Bridge Inn on our way east. Used Trip Advisor for a recommendation and we were pleased. Tried the Kickin Chicken entree. The Chef's vegetable was spaghetti squash and zucchini. Yummy! Wonderful service and fine rustic atmosphere.
We reserved the private room to celebrate our Dad's 90th birthday. We had 20 people there, which is full capacity. The staff was excellent and took great care of us. The orders were all delivered correctly and everyone loved their food. The restaurant also provided a cake which was delicious. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wishing to hold... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close