Don't waste your time!! Twice now been there on a weds night only too be told sorry we're out of broccoli chicken.. Really? Order more!! Twice!!
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We had a delicious dinner at Cracker Barrel! We enjoyed it so much we went back the next day and enjoyed our lunch. The menu has lots to choose from and we wandered around after our meals to do some shopping. A variety of items to choose from and so nicely displayed. I would look for another Cracker Barrel the... More
Nice gift shop in the restaurant. Pricey but expected in a tourism area. Food not bad but service could be a bit faster. Wife had chicken and dumplings and I had the country fried steak with gravy. No PA Dutch cooking here because it's a nat'l chain.
It's wonderful to walk into an eatery and have good, attentive service. Patty and Deb always take such goid care of us. We no sooner sit down and our drinks are delivered followed shortly after by hot, home style cookin'. We also love the gift shop...plenty to see, and good sales too.
It's one of my favorite breakfast places, it's always busy, but I guess it's a good thing. Prices are reasonable, the wait can be a tiny long but you can shop in the front of the restaurant or sit on the pretty rocking chair even play a game of giant chess. My server was nice, and sweet very pretty person.
This place was really good! It has many breakfast food to choose from, ample portions with real good quality of food. It also has an amazing craft kind of store attached to it.
We have been to quite a few Cracker Barrels - they are truly consistent - service is excellent and menu is the same everywhere you find one. I know a couple who use a map published by Cracker Barrel that shows all of the locations. When they travel they build their itinerary around Cracker Barrel locations.
Every time I visit Lancaster I have to eat at this Cracker Barrel. The food, the decor and the atmosphere invites the feelings of home sweet home. The servers are always friendly and the food is always hot and fresh.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close