We ordered the Chicken buffalo pizza in the big daddy size, 28 inches. It was delicious and filled our family of 7 with one slice leftover! Would def order again
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this an Italian restaurant?
Is this a pizza restaurant?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
"Dan" came into my work, dropped off some menus and talked up his place that "Won't be like the others" ... We (30+ employees) gave them 3 months of daily orders. Well let's see, besides the pleasant voices of the girls that work there...The complaints are Errors in food, Delivery drivers hardly speak English difficult to communicated about issues,Prices are... More
my office orders from here nearly every day. the fried chicken wings are awesome, the steak fries are awesome... everything else i tried is a little blah (pizza, salads, garlic knots were burned and just nasty.) a little pricey and slow on delivery... but hey, sometimes you just gotta eat, lol
I had been a loyal customer. Until my order was delivered and it was wrong. The restaurant not only refused to credit or re-send the order, they kept the charges and argued with me that the wrong food in front of me was correct! Unheard of. Even worse, they sent a delivery person back to my house to pick up... More
This shop was really good when they 1st opened about a year ago but the pies they have been preparing are now just large regular pizzas, nothing special about them and not worth ordering because they have cut down on real flour and toppings, a shame a business fails so soon.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close