Service and food were, as usual excellent. My wife's steak was cooked as requested and delicious. The wine selection was perfect.
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Does this restaurant have private dining rooms?
Does this restaurant offer validated parking?
Is this primarily a bakery?
Is this a dessert shop?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We recently enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Edgewaters. Everything from the greeting, wait staff, beverages, and meals were outstanding. The seafood was fresh and wonderfully prepared. Can't wait to return on our next trip to Bandon.
Came here for dinner, very nice location tight on the water. The special I also were really nice. I had the halibut it wasc erythromycin fresh. Erlet nice experience.
Was here for a friends dinner. All of our meals were excellently served, great presentation, delicious. I would definitely return here. Prices tend to be a bit higher, but the food is worth the charge.
Stopped for lunch. The close at 3 to prepare for dinner but still seated us at 2:50. Fresh fish and chips. Desert was yummy super no Che waiter. Brought me a glass of hot water to warm my hands It worked. It was storming and I got chilled. Would go again.
I had been to this restaurant five years ago and decided to try it again with my husband. While the burger I raved about no longer had the aioli on the side, it was good and a hearty portion. I had the fish and chips which was also tasty--the coleslaw was incredible. Our favorite thing though was the atmosphere. We... More
Came here for dinner- try and get a table upstairs to have a nice view. The service was great, the wine/beer selection was great and the food was outstanding. Fresh seafood and lots of menu options. Try the huckleberry martini- you will not be disappointed! Also, the huckleberry vinaigrette is also good if you get a salad.
Or hotel recommended Edgewaters and we are glad they did. The food was super good and our waitress was very nice. We were seated right away even with no reservation, but noticed that those coming later had to wait for a bit. Portions were nice sized and seem to match the prices. The views of the lighthouse was nice and... More
My husband and two children dined here on a Friday night and we found this restaurant to be reasonably busy. Our food was excellent, and we are pretty picky. We each got an iceberg wedge salad and the wild salmon special, and they both could not have been better. We were glad to hear that they buy line caught salmon... More
We've been here before. This time we have a great window table. We had salad, rice, and their Crab Cakes as an appetizer. It was very good.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
Is there a dress code? Beer selection? Which is a better view, sitting downstairs at a window or at the bar?
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close