Big selection on the buffet they had fresh salad and accoutrements Beef chicken pork all in roast grill or bbq. Sides and desserts very good. Beverages refilled often Food was good service was great
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Does this restaurant have waiters and waitresses?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Stopped at Golden Corral to eat lunch after church. Food was pretty good lots of variety. Descent price $35 for 2 adults and 2 kids. There was two downfalls to the lunch our waitress smells like cigarettes and the women's bathroom was absolutely gross the ceilings look like they're going to fall in the toilet seats we're just gross I... More
Steak was okay with plenty of sides to choose from. And all you can eat. Service wasn't great, but they have buffet and shouldn't count on great service. Price was reasonable for all the selection of foods available. I do recommend as a good place to eat.
This is one of the smaller size GC. still has good choice of food and done well. Had dinner there. Been there before. You'll be full by the time you leave. Good hot bar. Good salad bar. Of course, deserts. Not gourmet but good cooking.
There are so many options, meats, veggies, salads, desserts. I always want to sample things so I get small portions of many things, some I don't like so it's wasteful. I love their brownies! I would rather go to a restaurant, sit down and have someone take my order. People ear way too much at these kinds of places, including... More
We have gone to other Golden Corrals in the area , but they are no way as customer friendly ,clean and have food as good as the Claremore Golden Corral !!!! We tell all of our family ,friends and strangers ,too go to Claremore if you want a good meal at a good price ! All the employees are very... More
Have Visited this Golden Corral many times and always a nice experience,food is usually very fresh,fried shrimp and catfish are wonderful,Steak off the meat bar are ok,just pick your steak a little less done than you want it,,,if you want a medium well pick a medium.if you want medium pick a medium rare,the rolls as usual are wonderful,plenty of vegies... More
My family and I wanted to try the Golden Gorral so that we could all have a choice of what we wanted for lunch. I was able to dig in to the fried chicken, yams, corn, okra, and their famous rolls with honey butter. i went back for seconds on a couple of these items too! I even had bread... More
We are in town visiting family and stopped here for lunch. I'm vegan and was so pleased to see their extensive salad and food bar! My salad plate was piled high with wonderful fresh veggies! And the hot bar had numerous vegetables that were great, especially my favorite, cauliflower! And the baked potatoes were wonderful. Our server checked on us... More
Had a very good time. Everything was very enjoyable. the food was well cooked and tasted delicious. The service was excellent.The place was very clean. A place I would absolutely recommend!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close