I always get the chicken pad Thai. Today the noodles were a bit chewy, chicken was very tiny pieces and sauce was about 2 Tablespoons too much. Toy (I think she is the owner and cook) was very nice!
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Agree with several earlier contributors that this is a gem of a Thai restaurant in the Toledo area. Having a Thai wife, trips all over Thailand, and Thai restaurants all over the world, Toi (owner) makes the best Pad Thai I've ever had. Said her secret was the special glass noodles she used. My wife bought 5 packages of those... More
Reviews were good, the one other customer in the place (at 6:00 pm) raved about everything. So we expected it to be good. We got a plate of sauce with a few noodles and a few veggies (one had 2 shrimp and five bites of chicken, the other a few pieces of pork). Lukewarm, meals did not come out together,... More
This isn't a fancy restaurant by any means. It's small, simple and not the easiest to find, but when you do find it you're in for a treat. Paired with a thai grocery store next door, this place has the most authentic thai menu I've seen in America and everything I've tried is delicious. I don't know how they get... More
We have eaten here several times. We have tried many of their dishes. Everything has always been hot, delicious, and fresh! The summer rolls are outstanding (special peanut sauce).
Beef jerky??? Yes. We had a party of six, and ordered two beef-jerky appetizers. I had hoped to save a piece for my beagle. No such luck. It was gobbled down. Really delicious. Spring rolls were fantastic too.
I have tried Thai food around the world and Bangkok Cafe is the best I have ever had...it has even beat out numerous dishes that I enjoyed in Thailand from the 3 times I have visited Thailand. Any dish you get here will be enjoyable.
My wife is Thai. We have tried a lot of Thai restaurants in Ohio and Illinois, and this is one of the best. The Pad Thai is the best I've ever had. And the Num Tok is wonderful. The owner, Toi, cooks food that she would eat. You would think, doesn't everybody? Actually, no. At many Thai and Chinese restaurants,... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close