We come here often. The food and staff are awesome. I ordered the chicken piccata with grilled zuchinni. Awesome plus low calories.
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
There is a variety of pasta. Some deals include buy one get one free to take home. Sure wish they would serve veal parmesan.
My wife and I went ot Olive garden for lunch. Soup and salad. I decided I wanted pasta too. So I skipped the soup and got angle hair pasta marinara sauce, and meatballs. It was $3.00 more, but worth it. I could not finish it, and gave a 1/3 of it to my wife. I kept two meatballs, and gave... More
We went for lunch and purchased the buy one take one home deal and were very happy. Our waitress was wonderful and made our experience great. The soup and bread sticks were a great warm up and the main meal was very good. As a senior, the value was great, we indeed get two meals for the price of one.... More
We stopped by for dinner as my younger sister had never been to Olive Garden. Unfortunately the service was very slow at this location, my husband's stuffed mushrooms didn't seem fresh and tasted as though it had stove top stuffing on top of mushrooms. I ordered the buy one take one, which I had to ask for after paying my... More
I previously reviewed the Harvard Park location, their employees should be sent here for training. Our food was very good and our waitress was attentive and friendly. My husband said he would drive to North Olmsted to go to Olive Garden just because of the way they operate. We were there on a Monday night and it seemed that people... More
Last night we took our 98 year old aunt and 76 year old cousin to dinner at the Olive Garden in North Olmsted. The staff welcomed us warmly and we did not have to wait since we arrived just before the possible dinner rush. We had a great server and completely enjoyed our dinners. Aunt & I had a meal... More
I recently went to this olive garden and I'm not sure if olive garden is just not like I used to remember or if it was this location. The soup came out only slightly warm, the salad had WAY too much dressing and the service wasn't the best. There are these devices where you can order drinks and appetizers (as... More
Fastest service I have ever had!!! In fact it was so fast the waitress came out to apologize and let us know she wasn't trying to rush us. We got seated right away and we already knew what we wanted so ordered drinks and dinner within mins. Of seating down. She brings the drinks then came back a short time... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close