Fresh, authentic Mexican food at an affordable price. Best Mexican restaurant I've tried. Staff is friendly & helpful!!!
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Does this restaurant have a full bar?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant specialize in Southwestern style food?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Been going there since the day it opened. The food is consistently good and the atmosphere is more fun and not stuffy. The food is always fresh and the drink menu is fantastic as well. I recommend the organic margarita as it is quite delish.
Had dinner here Friday night, and I realized that l'd forgotten how good the food is. More choices for sides than any Mexican restaurant I know of (including plantains, not found around here except at Cuban restaurants). My seafood enchiladas were of very generous size (had half to take home for another meal), plantains and black beans, as well as... More
The food is always great especially the guacamole made right at your table. This restaurant also has the best service and is managed at a first class level.
Family celebrated my granddaughter's birthday! Food was great! The service was also great!! Chicken and seafood dishes are my favorites!
The food here is generally good to extremely good, my wife is Hispanic and I know Latin cooking (incl Mex and Tex-Mex). The x factor is the service; and it makes a lot of difference to me. The decor yields to the food and overall, the place is small. But that may be because this rest is almost always crowded.... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close