Awesome food and service. Prime Rib, baked potato, and blooming onion all superb. Very friendly staff. Very clean inviroment.
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this a Steakhouse?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I took the family to Outback for a nice meal this past evening, but was disappointed in my meal. I think everyone else enjoyed what the had. The boys, as usual, had the chicken fingers platter with fries. My wife and daughter had the Alice Springs chicken. No complaints from them. I had the prime rib which is what I... More
Outback can't get it wrong ever! Always cooked to order, good cold beer from tap (tonight it was goose island ipa). Had a filet mignon with grilled lobster tail, loaded baked potato and grilled asparagus, just delicious! Work colleagues had a porterhouse steak each and everybody went back to the hotel very satisfied. Always great food at any outback so... More
The service was excellent at Outback in Greenville. The Bloomin' Onion was delicious. As always, the steak was delicious. Loved the Chocolate Thunder from Down Under.
As usual, the food at Outback was very good. Even though it's a chain, I like Outback very much. Steaks are good and love the bloomin' onion. Service here was very good. I would definitely come back.
Outback is always a good fallback when you want a good dinner and do not have time to cook. I always enjoy their grilled Salmon with their house salad which has more than just the usual suspect ingredients so is more interesting than most garden salads. The Salmons is always moist and tasty. I generally get a take out.
This was previously my favorite steak restaurant, but no more. Visited October 21, 2015 and all staff were very young and in chaos. Like someone threw them in a blender, turned on the power and removed the lid. Not timely in taking order or refills of beverages. The Caesar salads were wilted and swimming in dressing! They were not edible... More
I went to Outback because of the current $12.99 + promo but the experience was truly the worst restaurant experience I ever had. We were seated promptly but had to wait 10+ minutes for our waitress to approach our table. From there, it was all downhill. We got our requested water but had to wait more than 5 minutes for... More
Food seems to vary. We have had really good food, butat times the foos is just so-so. Lots f selections. Nice saad bar. Most staff are really good.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close