All good great location. We ordered a to go pizza our first night. Service was outstanding and we loved the town and location
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Does this restaurant have parking?
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Does this restaurant have private dining rooms?
Does this restaurant offer validated parking?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We have one in our own town of Jacksonville Florida but have never eaten there. We had an hour wait outside in the cold with the wind blowing 22 mph but it was homecoming weekend for the Appalacian State University so we understood. The waitress was awesome and shiitake pizza that I had was very good
We stopped in on a Sunday for a late dinner - luckily, we had missed the rush earlier where people were stuck waiting outside for a table. We loved the pizza and customizable options and the atmosphere was cozy and funky at the same time. Food is slow, but that's why you get when you order a pizza anywhere in... More
Okay, so maybe it's a step up from a typical pizza parlor but the menu is very similar. Pizza, sandwiches, etc. You can dress it up if you like but it is what it is. Great place for families. Strangely enough, you can only order slices to go during certain days and times and dinner hour is not one of... More
We have always said the Blowing Rock Mellow Mushroom was the best one ever. We ate at the new location and were so disappointed. The crust was burnt, service was slow and not friendly. There doesn't seem to be as much seating as before. We loved the old one, why mess with a good thing?
My husband is in the MM Beer Club so we have to check out MM in every city that has one. This one had the mountain charm in its decor. Beertender was very friendly and helpful.
Good pizza, variety, beers. We like to eat at Mellow Mushroom our first night in Blowing Rock because we don't have to change clothes or drive to it. Always enjoy the pizza, crust with honey for dessert, and beer selection.
Probably the worst pizza AND service ever ! We have eaten in many Mellow Mushroom restaurants all over the south all always had a great experience but this one is terrible ! Crust must have been pre cooked , burnt black on bottom and so hard could not eat it .Waitresses very hard to find once she brought our order... More
Love the pizza here and the topper is the beer selection. There is a flavore of beer for every nitch. The service was good and the whole place was clean and well decorated.
Had a salad and my spouse, had a small piza. Was good and was served fast. The atmosphere is good, clean and the staff is very attentive to your needs. The food was good, not the GREAT plus but good.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close