The perfect spot with a corner store in front. Always in season. Quick and courteous service. We come to CB as often as we can.
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Well I have to say I was so disappointed with the service at the Cracker Barrel. Love the store and had fun shopping but our waitress was the worst. I was lucky, I got the chicken fried chicken and it was delicious. the corn muffins were put on the table burnt, when i asked for new ones the response was,... More
I had not been to Cracker Barrel in a while and was surprised at the prices, which seem to have gone up a little. The portions were ok, not huge - but the food itself was just so-so. In our party of 5, no one was really thrilled with their order.
Had evening meal and the service was poor. Had ask the waiter several times to bring items he forgot. Sent our plates back twice as side dishes were not correct. The food was average, had chop steak with broccoli and catfish and okra. Catfish was over cook, hard around the sides that you could not chew. Asked for corn bread... More
This is a great place to come for breakfast, lunch or a quick dinner. Menu is full of "family" favorites but the menu always has some monthly or seasonal favorites. The store also has seasonal favorites. Good for a quick bite to eat and a place to pick up a fast gift. They also gift wrap for free!!!!
Skip this Cracker Barrel! We always stay at Cracker Barrels in our RV when traveling and enjoy eating at them....We have never had a problem and always enjoyed the service!! BUT! This is the worst one we have ever been to! The service slow and surly! They had a parking lot full of teenagers and there hopped up cars racing... More
This is a great family restaurant to eat at. They have really good food at a great price and they are very family oriented. My favorite dish is chicken and dumplings! They also have a gift shop next door which is really nice.
Went here after spending the day at the water park for dinner. Our party of seven included four grandchildren. Were told the wait for a table was about 35 minutes which is not bad for a Sunday evening at any Cracker Barrel location. We were actually seated within 15 minutes. Our waiter was one of the best, most patient waiters... More
So myself and 2 other friends are in the area, all for the same reason, working at different areas, but staying near each other, so we decided to eat here. It was a Sunday night and the place was very busy with a 30 minute wait which was acceptable because we had to wait for 1 person anyway. Took a... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close