We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revolver Espresso

Jl. Kayu Aya no. 3, Seminyak 80361, Indonesia
+62 361 7884968
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
  • Excellent66%
  • Very good26%
  • Average6%
  • Poor1%
  • Terrible1%
Travelers talk about
“brunch” (69 reviews)
“iced latte” (21 reviews)
“carrot cake” (31 reviews)
Open Now
7:00 am - 6:00 pmAll hours
Cafe, European, Australian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options
Jl. Kayu Aya no. 3, Seminyak 80361, Indonesia
All Details
Write a Review
Reviews (2,246)
Traveler rating
Traveler type
Time of year
  • More languages

1 - 10 of 2,109 reviews

Reviewed today via mobile

Went there for brunch around 2PM and it was pretty crowded Ordered 3 type of foods and very happy with it :) Although it was a bit of challenge to get the staffs attention but they're being helpful once they noticed us Royale Burger (beef)...More

Thank Limnsy
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This place is fantastic anytime of the day! Breakfast options are great, and dinner menu is fabulous. I have managed to sample my way through 80% of the dinner options and will be sampling the remaining 20% before I leave. Must try is the snapper...More

Thank Emma T
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Crazy busy with customers when we arrived for lunch. Staff are brilliantly good at their job. Most of the menu is breakfast related but we had a burger and a steak sandwich, both arrived at a luke warm temperature, steak sandwich was slightly too tough.

Thank glenn t
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Unfortunately I didn't get to sample the food here but the cocktails are amazing- some of the best I've had in Bali Angle eyes, the whisky sour and the quick and the dead are definitely worth coming back for Highly recommend

Thank Bridget M
Reviewed yesterday

Every trip to Bali includes coffee and breakfast at Revolver, regardless of what area I am staying. The coffee is always good and consistent. They have 2 machines running in separate areas. Food is always amazing, can't beat the avocado on toast! The staff are...More

Thank TrailingSpouseLD
Reviewed 2 days ago

We came here for breakfast after some strong recommendations from friends. The coffee was fantastic and the breakfast was good. Service was friendly and quick.

Thank SunnyMirch
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Went there on a recommendation and it did not disappoint. Great vibe with excellent coffee. The place was buzzing with staff and cool decor. A definitely must for the appreciator of coffee and maybe a smashed avo!

Thank natstar77
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Visited Revolver by chance ,nice friendly atmosphere,good tapas and great coffee . Hard to find down a little alley from Main Street but well worth the look

Thank lavenderhill59
Reviewed 4 days ago

Popped in for a coffee but ended up having a wonderful Whiskey Sour. My friend had different sour cocktail with a little chilli. Loved the air conditioned, friendly atmosphere. Would go back for sure.

Thank kates1960
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Best coffee yet! If your on the main seminyak strip you need to try this hidden gem! Cold drip coffee was amazing!

Thank Jacelyn W
Nearby Restaurants
290 reviews
.06 miles away
Teatro Gastroteque
601 reviews
.06 miles away
3,726 reviews
.07 miles away
Nearby Attractions
Seminyak Square
562 reviews
.10 miles away
Seminyak Village
155 reviews
.08 miles away
Folkart Gallery Bali
21 reviews
.17 miles away
9 reviews
.23 miles away
Ask a question
Questions & Answers
May 31, 2016|
AnswerShow all 5 answers
Response from Sarah M | Reviewed this property |
Best way is taxi. They will know the place and say it's near Seminyak sq Only catch bluebird taxi as it is cheaper by the metre Maybe $2-$3
May 5, 2015|
Response from Ryan N | Reviewed this property |
Terkadang saya merasa suka diperlakukan berbeda di beberapa tempat di Bali. Tapi ya bro,kita liat sisi positifnya aja, buat jaga visitor dari luar negeri untuk datang ke negara kita n nambah devisa negara. Sebagai pribadi... More
Improve this listing

Restaurant Details

Rating summary
  • Food
  • Value
Average prices
$3 - $5
Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night
Restaurant features
Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff, Free Wifi
Good for
Open Hours
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location and Contact Information
  • Address: Jl. Kayu Aya no. 3, Seminyak 80361, Indonesia
  • Location: Asia  >  Indonesia  >  Bali  >  Seminyak
  • Phone Number: +62 361 7884968
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing