This was a good location near Cosco shipping line to have lunch meeting. I especially enjoyed the edamame and bang bang shrimp tacos with sautéed spinach. A balanced and healthy lunch.
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Does this restaurant have private dining rooms?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant serve alcohol?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We love this place we go every Thursday night and never get tired of eating there!! The service is always good when you sit on the bar side. The ambiance is very good and they have a good happy hour. The specials are always fresh and well prepared. Try the oysters when they are in season! My favorite!!
I really like Bonefish grill and i have given 4 or 5 stars on other locations of Bonefish Grill but I didn't like their food preparation I felt it was different from their other stores. Bang Bang shrimp which is my favorite stater was not well prepared. The worst part they left our check without even we asked for it... More
We always want your food to be perfect so you can focus on enjoying it. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "TripAdvisor - Secaucus, NJ". We can then correspond directly over email. Sincerely, Madeline Bonefish Grill More
we ate here as it was handy for hotel Nothing special and like most of US, overpriced although our one starter did feed the two of us.
We had a excellent meal for starters we ordered bang bang shrimps , they are the best , the bread and olive oil dip was also a nice touch , for our meals two lobster tails and the crusted haddock with fresh greens it was a excellent choice , you can't go wrong with meals , enjoy
So my mate and I decided to dine at this restaurant on September 3, 2016 at approximately 6pm after a shopping trip at the Gucci Outlet. While dining in the restaurant I noticed that the manager was walking around numerous times checking on various tables the manager walked past our table 4X and not once did he stop and greet... More
First time here with the five of us from the company and I must say the food was pretty good... From the bang bang shrimp, lamb lollipop pops, fried calamari, to the crab cakes, steak and shrimp and scallops. All the dishes were flavorful, tasty, decent sized portions, and priced just right. Since we just worked 10 plus hours, we... More
I have been to the Bonefish Grill location in Lexington, KY many times and the Cranston, RI location once. The quality is consistently high at this chain. Overall, we were satisfied with our experience at the Seacaucus restaurant. We ordered crab cakes, fish tacos, and the sirloin steak. The seafood dishes were excellent, however the steak was somewhat lacking in... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close