Food was amazing!!! Prince the manager was so kind... He sent over two glasses of wine to celebrate our anniversary! We had a terrific time and loved the decor and the ambiance! We will definitely be back!
Is this a seafood restaurant?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
I went with a lady friend and we had drinks and apps. The menu is limited, but the food was good.The drinks they make are good, but are very pricey. Service was good and the staff is friendly.
When we arrived at the hotel early and our rooms were not ready, we opted to have lunch here first. We chose to eat outside, which was a great choice. Food and service were both very good. We chose the roasted cauliflower flatbread for the appetizer. It was excellent, but I suggest you ask for extra cauliflower, even if they... More
Nice place to wind down on a Friday afternoon on the Rooftop Deck with special bar Drinks or your favorite Martini. It is casual and classy. It is not a large place nor a noisy place. Great for meeting friends or having sushi.
Last time I was here was when it was called Widas. The new place not only looks 1000% better but it's also got a great vibe inside and out on the rooftop bar. Had a few drinks and some sushi and I was very impressed. The rooftop bar had a nice breeze with great music and very comfortable and casual... More
My husband and I decided to come for our anniversary. We left the kids at home and wanted to enjoy a nice meal alone. We had cocktails and a bottle of wine, appetizers a meal and shared a dessert. The bill was about $350! For two people! Usually with our kids we spend, at most, $200 on the island. It... More
The dinner was amazing and the service was excellent! We went back to the roof top bar the next night and the appetizers and service were also exceptional
Our party of six, including two children, were promptly seated inside when we arrived for our 6:30 reservation. We had requested a table in their outdoor garden, but they are on a first come, first served basis & we didn't want to wait. The service is very professional, not like at some places where the servers just seem to consider... More
A warm evening, lucious rum drinks, a gentle fire in the fire pit....what could be more relaxing than the Garden Bar at daddyO? The setting is really lovely with cedars, hostas, hydrangeas, and hibiscus, soft Hawaiian music in the background, a fire burning in the gas firepit, tables with umbrellas - wonderful ambiance! We decided to visit during "Rum Week"... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
Do you have any gluten free items on your menu? Or items that can be prepared gluten free? Love your restaurant but recent diagnosed with gluten allergy. Thanks.
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close