Great appetizers and drinks. Nice not to have to drive as it was in our hotel. Friendly service without being rushed.
Does this restaurant have parking?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Is this restaurant good for special occasions?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
This is the second time a large group waited an extraordinarily long time on a not so busy night and were seated at several tables. The youngsters running front of house are not only inexperienced but are quick to thei an abrasive attitude. Our appy never came, we waited a very long time again for soup that is ready made... More
This isn't the way things should be. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "TripAdvisor - Laughlin". We can then correspond directly over email. Sincerely, Madeline Outback Steakhouse More
Don't know where to start. Have been going to Outback since the middle 1990's. In all of those years I have never had a bad meal. Each and every time my food is prepared just the way I like it. The service is fantastic! The employees are just incredible! Cold beer, great food, fantastic service! What more can a man... More
Love Outback Steakhouse! Is in the Aquarius Casino. Coconut Prawns, oh yeah! Fillet is so delicious! Great service!
Eaten here twice over the years - typical Outback food restaurant. Have to be honest in that it doesnt have the usual relaxed feel that you might ordinarily enjoy - perhaps the formality of being in a Hotel works against it
We had a great waiter, he has a good sense of humor with our quirky group. The food was good the restaurant was clean. It was exactly what you would expect at outback. The wedge salad was amazing and the bacon bourbon salmon was awesome!
It was my first time into this establishment and my friend had ordered me the coconut shrimp and the small portion of the blooming onions. I was hesitant at first, but tried them. OMG!! it was WONDERFUL!!! Highly recommend. Good staff too!
We wanted a nice casual relaxed dinner before our concert. The wait was a little longer than we expected so we ate at the bar. The service was outstanding, the food was fresh, well prepared and served very quickly. This was a pleasant surprise for our Laughlin visit. If your Laughlin, check it out.
We always seek an Outback when we want a good Ribeye at a good price and there was an outlet in the Aquarius. The service was excellent and the steaks at our table were the best - but our friends that chose other menu items said they were OK.....
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close