Even though this restaurant is not Italian, their Italian dishes are some of the best! Definitely recommend this restaurant to any future travelers!
Does this restaurant have a full bar?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant have waiters and waitresses?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Sandstone Grill is a gem of a restaurant in the small town of Burwell. The service is good and the food is tasty and reasonably priced. The restaurant is very prettily decorated. I had a bison burger, which was very good, as were the fries.
Recommend highly! First tip... Make Reservations!!! This place is very popular! I had perfect prime rib. Great service, staff was busy, but checked on us regularly. Choices of burgers to steaks! No negatives from me! MAKE RESERVATIONS!!!
Bison mushroom and Swiss burger was excellent. They cooked the very lean meat properly so as to not dry it out (medium rare to medium). Mushroom was portabella and good flavorful Swiss. Great soft burger bun. The French dip was excellent too. The bread was amazing. Service and atmosphere were very good.
I stay in Burwell for work on Mondays and my wife and kids surprised me here today. I took them to this gem of restaurant for dinner. The food is excellent! Burgers are very good and the sandwich variety is awesome. I highly reccomend this place!
It's always good to come across good food in a small town. While not every part of our meal was great, there is obvious care in some of the choices and presentation. The pasta was delicious and they appear to have good soups that change every day, and you must finish your meal with pie, it was tremendous and where... More
Went for a drive with my Mom in central Nebraska and stopped here for lunch. It was delicious. We totally enjoyed ourselves. Good menu, plenty of variety. I can whole-heartedly recommend this restaurant, from the wonderful old building, the genuine atmosphere and the fast and friendly service. We live no where near here, but I'm now trying to plan a... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close