I love this place when I'm craving a big meaty sandwich! They also have delicious taquitos, steamed veggies, baked potatoes... I don't think I've had anything I didn't like.
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We usually do take away salads. We have eaten there a couple of times. Not bad for but nothing to write home about. I have had some "not so pleasant" experiences with service but I don't think it is a common occurrence. I didn't go there for awhile but it was just cause I was angry. I pouted for a... More
Ordered the taco platter, the tacos were dripping grease, the chips were covered in grease, yuck. My husband had the pulled pork sandwich with steamed vegetables and he enjoyed it. Felt very rushed when our waitress asked about the ticket before we were close to done. We weren't asked about desert. She threw the ticket down and left.
Enjoyed a couple of their Top Shelf Long Islands which are very potent. Chips and dip are tasty, but the tacos tasted like the corn shell had been fried again before serving. Unnecessary step because it seemed a little stale. Might've been an off night but would still try it again.
The service was wonderful. The food had good flavor, but one steak was undercooked and my steak and shrimp was cold... but Elizabeth the manager was wonderful and gave us gift certificates for our next visit. Overall it was a good experience and we will come back.
It was iffy to begin with, silverware wrapped in napkins were extremely dirty ask a passing waitress if she would get us new ones she was very snarky and said we'd have to wait. I went up to bar and asked for new silverware. Our regular waitress came, we ordered. The chicken and shrimp fettuccine was excellent!! We had spinach... More
Took a friend here for his son's 21st birthday. The waitress was very accommodating, considering this was during a holiday afternoon and they were very busy. Fried pickles were awesome!
we came to 54th st restaurant today to enjoy a local radio show. the bar side seating was full but we eventually got a chair at the bar. our barkeep Debi T was very busy with customers but still gave us good customer service. try the California blue cheese chicken salad.
The restaurant was clean, the food was delicious, amd the show was awesome. I shared a nacho plate was awesome and out in a timely manner. The drinks were kept full and the staff was absolutely friendly and helpful. I hope they let the Dana & Parks come back soon!!!!
We ate dinner and were surprised how good, and inexpensive, it was. We started with the gringo dip and chips. Then we had the fajitas, one shrimp and the other shrimp and chicken. The food was very good, though peronally I wouldn't order the gringo dip again. It just wasn't to my taste. They have a limited wine list but... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close