Great restaurant, tastes like home cooked meals. Service is fast, food hot to the table, friendly staff
Does this restaurant have parking?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Been to Gingham several times in the past weeks. The place is crowded most of the time and can get very noisy. Most of the dishes are about $9-10...a little high. The quality of food is so-so and service is average. I had a bowl of chili and fried mushroom. The chili came in a very small bowl and it... More
We arrived at 10:45 and the place was packed. There are a lot of churches in the area and this must be the place to go on Sunday morning. We had a half an hour wait but past the time reading the big menu. And we still had not decided by the time we got a booth. They apparently have... More
Not worth the high rating that it seems to have on here. Slightly better than a Denny's in my opinion. The service was friendly but slow and the food was distinctly average. The decor is very outdated too. The garden omelette I ordered was rather sad looking, but in fairness the pancakes were pretty good. However, there's no way this... More
Go there often. Good wait staff, good food and good atmosphere. Newly remodeled. The pot roast dinner is one of my favorites. I'm supposed to be gluten free so they inform me what is in a meal I shouldn't have. They will take good care of you
I usually only review upscale restaurants which are inevitably in the four and five star range, except when traveling. Then, it is hit or miss. We chanced upon this place at breakfast time and decided to try it. It is large and popular with a big parking problem, which is to say, there isn’t any. Signs make it clear that... More
Looking for a non-chain place for breakfast and stopped here. Wait was 30 minutes on Sunday morning but food was very good. Pancakes outstanding! Service was fine for as busy as they were. Will go back again
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close