The food is great!! Beautiful view overlooking the campus and the students were all so wonderful! Can't wait to go back!
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
On college campus - service supported by students and many menu ingredients local to campus or freshly made in kitchen. Our family of three generations really enjoyed our dinners: prime rib, meatloaf and pork with polenta. Deserts include freshly made ice cream, bread pudding and great coconut cake and more. Well worth the drive if you are staying in the... More
Spectacular food served by lovely Christian, young people working their way through college. "Farm to Fork" meals! Delicious! I got the Pasta Primavera which was served with wheat rolls and cranberry biscuits. My husband got the peach/blackberry salad and added grilled shrimp. Would definitely go again!
My mother and I had the most delicious meal of our lives here, and table service was also the best we've had. Savannah, our server, was sincerely friendly, efficient and professional from start to finish. My lunch was the pecan crusted chicken breast served on a bed of fresh spring greens with pickled onions, candied pecans and blue cheese with... More
We visited Dobyns after reading the favorable reviews on tripadvisor. We had lunch--I had one of the best cheeseburgers I've ever eaten. After lunch, we stopped by their ice cream shop and had the very best ice cream I've ever eaten! I'm not a big fan of ice cream--might eat it two or three times a year. I had the... More
I ate the Pork Pomadora. It was one f the best meals in my life. The service was wonderfull. Because students are the severs, they have many more people working. All the students were busy and attentive to the patrons.
We live almost 2 hours away and I would drive to Branson just to eat at this restaurant. We had great service and great meals. Watch out for the desserts because they can be addicting. The ice cream is amazing too. If you are going to be anywhere near Branson, get your reservation in as soon as you can. We... More
This is part of the college of Ozarks work program. We ate at the Keeter center. The food was outstanding as well as the services. The meatloaf is different but good. The fish and chips was wonderful. Three strips of fish and had the best sweet potatoes fries I ever ate. The desserts look wonderful, however we had the wonderful... More
Lovely building and campus, impressive student staff. The food was all very good, but the Sunday brunch selections didn't compare to Chateau on the Lake's, where we'd eaten at our last visit to Branson. Reservations are virtually a must for Sunday brunch. Last time we couldn't get reservations and they'd cut off their waitlist. This time, we called 2 days... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
My husband and I have to follow a low sodium diet. Can we find out the sodium content for the different dishes?
If we want to bring a group of 15-20 people for dinner how far in advance do we need to make reservations?
See all questions (29)
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close