This is just like the typical Olive Gardens. All have great food. The wine selection is good. Our waiter was from Australia, and did a excellent job. All of the different food the group had was very good.
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Does this restaurant have parking?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Is this restaurant good for local cuisine?
Is this restaurant good for scenic view?
Does this restaurant offer valet parking?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We went to Olive Garden for a couples meal & never ending pasta. The food was good & free wine sample was a nice plus. The visit started out not the greatest with the receptionist being unfriendly and a little rude - The meal was very good & usual Olive Garden quality however our waiter was not very attentive &... More
I really enjoyed the unlimited salad and bread sticks. There are many menu selections to choose from and there is something for every one in your party. The servers were wonderful.
Always so good to go back to Olive Garden, the fresh Salad and soup with delicious pasta it has always been awesome and the service is good people friendly. It is always good to eat something different and you will never go out feeling hungry
I had my three year old grandson with me, and he wanted mac and cheese, so we chose the Olive Garden. I love their salads, which is what I had. I also had a tiramisu drink, which was so good. I would definitely eat here again.
food was excellent and the service was the best. We really enjoy the soup and salad but the entree items are also very good. Can't find a better place to eat.
We ate here while on vacation in Branson. The meal was good, the staff very friendly. We had no complaints about our visit. Would visit again
Menu choices various and a lot. Three choice sampler is a great starter. Salad here is always fantastic and it's a never ending bowl,i.e. free refills. Varied wine selection plus free sample of the wine of the day.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close