service here is a little slow so you have to wait and talk. food has always been good and bar has good selection of drinks
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We have been to this location before but the experience this time was much different. There was no wait which was great since it was a Saturday. We got our order put in and our soup and salad quickly. When finishing this we got a refill on our drinks with our meal. The food was hot and very good, but... More
Superb food, great service, albeit a little slower than most Red Lobsters, prices reasonable, it is always a treat. My wife and daughter has a steak each and even these were excellent!
Red Lobster in Southaven is always packed on the weekends; expect a 20-minute wait to be seated. Expect another 15-minute wait for your order to be taken. Wait some more to be served (normal ANYwhere if you'd like your food cooked). The atmosphere is nice, but have experienced some surly bartenders whose contempt for their fellow co-workers made for an... More
On a first time visit to a Red Lobster we thought it was pretty good. Seated right away and drink order taken out server LA was fantastic. Warm biscuits were served and our order taken. All around us we heard the servers chatting and in general putting our a good vibe. I had the Alaskan king crab legs and they... More
We arrived and was told there would be a 25 minute wait which was fine with us. When we were do ally seated the waitress got our drink orders and came back swiftly but never brought biscuits. We waited, asked, waited some more and finally got them. Then we ordered the main course meal which took approximately 2 hours to... More
Just had dinner this evening at Red Lobster Southaven- Fantastic experience, tasty food, great cocktails, very clean establishment. Very professional knowledgeable and friendly staff. Our waitress, Hannah, was terrific! Thanks Hannah and the others this evening for making our experience at the red lobster Southaven a truly great one! I wouldn't hesitate to comeback to see the great team and... More
Stopped by for lunch with a colleague and, although there were many open tables, we waited 10-15 minutes to be seated. After ordering it took far too long for the food to arrive. if the place were busy we may still be waiting.
My granddad's birthday was on April 8th and we would be returning home so we got him out for his birthday on April 7th for lunch! Red Lobster wasn't very busy at the time of arrival. Our waitress is super nice. She got our drink orders and came back for our food order. We got to visit with him while... More
We were starving after driving 8 hours from KC, MO. They served rolls and salad quickly for us. Safe friendly environment.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close