Disappointed with food and service. Extra charges never told about for plain shrimp that was recommended by waitstaff. A old favorite no longer will visit.
Is this restaurant appropriate for Kids?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
My family and I went there on a Friday which we expected to be busy. The wait was not as long as we expected but when we got seated, our waiter/waitress never came to assist us. The worse part was that a family came and got seated after us and they got served on right away. Unfortunately, after waiting for... More
4 stars means that I had an enjoyable dining experience and would come back again, but it wasn't so good that I think everyone has to make a point of eating here. We had a group of 6 including two children and the service was very good. I took advantage of the lunch special (available Monday - Thurday until 3PM)... More
I am not a Red Lobster fan. All Red Lobster restaurants are not the same. This place had the food quality as advertised. I actually had lobster pieces on my pizza! (sic) The service is something to talk about, really. This crew is worth the visit. If you want to learn how to serve clients, this is the place. Great... More
From start to finish everything about this place was sub par, The floor was a mess the tables were sticky. We had our 19 month son along with us and it took them 15 min to bring a highchair. "asked 4 times" We had to request utensils for the table. The Caesar salads had no parmesan cheese and the dressing... More
This place is always busy on prime nights and Sundays, so plan ahead. Usually a good variety of fresh seafood and the biscuits... well, you know... :-)
We usually have a great experience at Red Lobster. This past time was kind of meh in terms of food. I had the broiled walleye. It had a salty spice on it that really didn't add to the taste. The salad I got before the meal had huge lettuce chunks and a lot of croutons. I ate dinner at a... More
We had the best of the best lunches! I enjoyed the amazing Cajun Chicken entree and my fiend has his "usual" and always amazing Cat Fish meal! Our salads were so fresh and crisp - the best! And then we both had dessert...mine was the fabulous RL Cheese Cake and Henry's was the warm brownie with ice cream and whipped... More
We go to this Red Lobster about every other month. I am not a seafood eater but my wife enjoys it and I can always have chicken or steak. I love the cheddar biscuits and the potato bacon soup. My wife orders the Seaside Trio or the Admirals Feast most often and is always happy with her choice. Service has... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close