Local menu and local fare. Specials are amazing and the chef(s) talented. Welcoming and informative wait staff. Love the setting. On a nice day you can sit on the deck and see Lake Superior.
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for business meetings?
Does this restaurant have a full bar?
Is this restaurant good for breakfast?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer highchairs for toddlers?
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
We have eaten here several times for lunch but this time tried it for breakfast. The restaurant has several booths and a few tables plus an outdoor area. The place has huge windows which make it feel bright and open. The service is always great and this time was no exception. My wife had pancakes with fruit and I had... More
We had lunch here on a Monday about 2pm. It is a great place with a deck that has a nice view of the lake. My favorite Tofu Curry never disappoints and was cooked to perfection! I also sampled the Fish Tacos! Delicious with so much flavor you don't even need the salsa on the side! Barb and Carla have... More
All vistors to Duluth this is a must place to eat. The food is homemade and servers are awesome! My favorite is breakfast especially the mushroom and cheese omelet with a touch of garlic served with the home fries and toast with homemade raspberry jam. i am a bit of a coffee snob and I must say the coffee here... More
Was referred by a friend. Was told the breakfast was a must try. After looking at the menu I was hoping to try the lunch. We got there at 2:30 and was told they were only serving brunch until 3:30. Had a omlet and specialty pancake. Boyfriend had a breakfast burrito. Servings were more than generous and the food was... More
We had a really simple and tasty breakfast. We arrived just after opening on a Sunday morning and things were still getting set up. We snagged a seat on the porch which was nice. The morning glory muffin was delicious. The wild rice French toast was also really good! We were very happy and would definitely go back.
My companion and I ate breakfast and dinner at this restaurant. All our meals were excellent. The wait staff was personable and attentive (without being clingy).
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close