We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
First time here giving it a try. Everything was clean and fresh. Great service while we were here too. Wife had the Farmers Omelette and I had the Three eggs any style. The food was ok, nothing special. Was the only place open at the...time.More
Went to Leo's for lunch with my wife and son. It's not our first time visiting a Leo's, just the first at this location. We tend to stop at Leo's when we can't decide what we want or cannot agree on a type of food....Everyone can find something they like at Leo's because they have a wide selection of good food. This time my wife and I had soup and Greek Salads and my son had a burger and fries. Everything was fast, fresh and delicious. We've had breakfast at other locations and they are always very good. Good Coney Dogs too. If you want a gourmet meal, go somewhere else. But if you've got a few extra minutes and an indecisive family, try Leo's. You've got a pretty decent shot at making everyone happy.More
The Leo's on Eureka is GREAT. We got to Woodhaven one at 10:50am and the place was pretty empty. Took 10 minus before a waitress took our drink order, 23 mins for our order so I said we want to order desert when she brought...it. She said great and walked off - never saw her again, a good 35 mins later we went to register with no bill. Register lady was nice and gave us free desert, but I had a 20% coupon that she did not take off, and I received no receipt. Waitress said they had a 10% off each time you go tag that we would get at register. Register said they don't have any of those. We won't be back.More
Nice friendly family oriented place to eat. We had breakfast and portion were sizeable. Food is tasty. The only thing I did notice was food took longer to get and they had so much business they didn’t have enough utensils and we had wait for...a clean forkMore
We ordered four spinach pies and all four were different sizes. A couple were really big while the other two were half the size of the other two. I know it's hard to try to keep the same size but when you have four people...ordering the same thing it sucks when one person gets one that's less than half the size of the other four. For how much we spend and how many times we eat here this time was an absolute dissapointment. Gave an 3 star instead of two because at leas taste wise they were good.More
Waitress was friendly
Restaurant was clean
10% senior discount
- They don’t accept ApplePay (but Leo’s in Flat Rock does!)
- If you want want to be in their discount “club”, you have to carry a PHYSICAL card with you....IN 2018!!! Told them to keep it...
- HYGIENE! Saw several waitresses touching their mouths, face, hair, etc while in dining room & working in food area
- GROSS! They put juicy pickle slices right under the bread of my sandwich, so those we’re quickly flipped off the plate. The menu doesn’t say it’s served with pickles & the waitress didn’t ask if I wanted them. Shame on them for serving unordered food which goes to waste. (I actually like pickles & don’t care if you serve them in a little cup but I HATE them making my sandwich soggy!)
- Waited & waited for my soup (& couldn’t see our waitress anywhere for a long time) so I figured she forgot. It was finally served with my sandwich so I had it taken off the bill. The waitress said she “thought most people like it with their sandwich”. Seems obvious to me that soup &/or salad would be served BEFORE the entree! And, if she doesn’t KNOW, part of her job would be to ask...
- Waitstaff were talking about customers—TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!More
So I like Leo's a lot, but the Swiss cheese on my burger was bland, it was ok, but not great and it wasn't Swiss cheese. There are no hours on the door, so we came in at 9:40, but the staff was cleaning so...much I couldn't enjoy the food, decking the wait staff area, mopping, side work, scrubbing tables with smelly cleaning solution. The waitress insisted there was no rush but I could feel a rush. Also the music was terrible. The soup was great.More