Service is sketchy most times, food is just ok. Great for watching games on tv, & Sunday $10 for pizza & a pitcher of beer.
Does this restaurant offer takeout or food to go?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible?
Is this a pizza restaurant?
Is this restaurant good for large groups?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Does this restaurant have a TV?
Is this restaurant family-friendly?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
Overtyme is a great local restaurant with great food. My favorite dish is are the chicken fajita's. So much food and delicious! Wednesday is 1/2 off wine night, that helps too!
Food is definitely average in quality, as is the service. I have never had a terrible meal but definitely nothing I have really liked. It is often busy and at times the service is slow.
We go to Overtyme on a regular basis. It us out consistent fall back restaurant for when we want a good mid level choice. They are dependable and due to the large size, you can ALWAYS get a table, even on a Friday it Saturday night. It is not the quietest choice, but the multiple TV's allow you to see... More
Ten of our family members went her for dinner on Mothers Day. It was very good. The place was packed but the buffet was constantly replenished. They had a good assortment of breakfast and dinner items. The dessert bar was well stocked also. Everything I had was very good. Would go there again for dinner or brunch. They also have... More
OK, I don't drink, so I'm rating this place as a restaurant, not a bar. Good selection of burgers, sandwiches and appetizers, fair selection of entrees. Quality is good, burgers are very good. Service is on the slow side, which I think comes from it being a bar - the wait staff is used to people who want to have... More
Just left there. Hubby and I sat in a booth. Good waitress However, the booth next to us had the loudest server I've ever had the bad luck to see or hear. He waited on an older couple and evidently didn't have any other guests to wait on because the stood and talked to them the entire time we were... More
I like going here for the 10. Pizza n pitcher on Mon. thru Wed. We usually add wings or salad and take our time while we play a free trivia game. Even when we only get the pizza the servers are friendly. I've been here for family get togethers with 15 people and the food was good and so was... More
This place is in a former grocery store building, so it's big and can get loud. The food is decent bar/grill type fare, and the service is friendly. Every time I'm here with friends, one of us runs into someone we know. It's a good location for a big, casual gathering.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close