We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Stopped along the way to South Haven for my cold brew craving and trying to divert from Starbucks. Sits near a cute downtown corner, but a bit aggressive with the Pride flag + raised black fist poster in the window. Coffees were expensive and not...worth it. Barista was friendly, but better for the woke hipster scene who likes their coffee with politics.More
Forte Coffee serves up a first class cup of iced coffee in the heart of St. Jo! I was weekending in St. Jo for the first time and I was pleased in the extreme to find a first quality coffee house on State Street in...St. Joe run by a genuine coffee committed owner! The shop is carefully done. The coffee is carefully done. Bravo!More
I would enjoy visiting this coffee shop just for the free smells... and then the beautiful Iced Mocha was made for me... My new favorite coffee shop for sure. Delicious... if you want your coffee to taste like it smells. It is possible right here.
An upstanding coffee shop. The coffee beans are roasted in-store, and their flavor profile is rich, full, and rather superb. The staff are always kind and accommodating, while the atmosphere provides a great location to work and relax. The prices are as expected for a...coffee shop, with lattés and cappuccinos running in the $4 range. It's truly exciting to see a high-quality coffee shop find a foothold in St. Joe, as this is the one business/food option that I feel the area significantly lacks. I couldn't ask for anything more from a hometown coffee shop.More
I don’t like to openly say I’m a coffee snob, but I get really picky about certain coffee types and brews because my stomach is pretty sensitive and I need to be careful with acidity because it can give me some mad heartburn. So I...tend to be hesitant when it comes to venturing outside of my normal coffee fixes.
However, I’ve been hearing a lot about Forte Coffee so I thought I’d check it out for myself this morning. After day 3 of constant rain and no sunshine, I was in desperate need of a strong, midweek, pick-me-up! Let me tell you, the Nitro Cold brew will knock your socks off! It was exactly what I needed and I’ll definitely be back for another.
• They roast all their beans on-site! I haven’t heard of anyone else doing that here in the area
• The baristas were all super nice, helpful to me and also to each other. You could tell they were making sure that the customer wasn’t left waiting or not serviced.
• The prices were very reasonable in comparison to other small coffee shops in the area and exceptionally good prices for the quality of coffee!
• Locally owned and operated. I love supporting local, small businesses!
• They have a lab on their logo. I am a lab owner and lover, obviously I love it!
• I’ve also seen on social media that sometimes they will change the color of their sign for special occasions of some of their customers, a nice personal touch
• The location is a little odd. I don’t think I even noticed it for the first month or two because it’s in the strip mall like place next to Little Caesars. Don’t let this fool you, the inside is pretty cool
• They only have paper straws. No, I don't hate the environment or whales, I just hate my beverage drinking mechanism falling apart. But they do have reusable straws you can buy (I already have my own that I need in my purse, again I don't hate the environment or whales)More
This lovely coffee shop has been open for a little over six weeks.
The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable.
They roast the coffee right there in the shop and it smells wonderful.
Lots of specialties to choose from to be able to satisfy everyone’s...palette.
They also have bake goodies and sandwiches and a Caesar salad. All delicious and made in house.
They also have a selection of newspapers which I really love. Try them out and they will be your go to place for sure.More