Can't go wrong with a chain restaurant. Olive Garden is pretty consistent. Our waitress Anna was very nice and checked on us regularly. Thank you!
Is this restaurant good for dining on a budget?
Is this restaurant good for brunch?
Is this restaurant romantic?
Is this restaurant good for lunch?
Does this restaurant accept reservations?
Is this restaurant good for dinner?
Does this restaurant offer free wifi?
Does this restaurant offer delivery?
Does this restaurant offer outdoor seating?
Is this restaurant good for bar scene?
Thanks for helping!Share another experience before you go.
My mother dropped me off at the door so I could ask for a table of five. I was told it would be a 30 minute wait (no problem with that) we got sat five minutes later to be told that our server was to busy at that time. The host had to start us out with the drink orders... More
Visited in for a late night meal for our anniversary (which we hadn't planned on celebrating). Our waiter made the night unforgettable. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and personable. His attention to detail was impeccable. The food, wine and evening were nothing but amazing. Highly recommend.
My favorite time to go is during this buy one take one special for $12.99. Comes with only a few choices but I love the 5 cheese zeta pasta. However I did order the sausage stuffed rigatoni which is a $3 upgrade and did not care for the taste or texture of the filling. The peach raspberry bellini tea is... More
We had supper there the other night, the food and service is always excellent. I had Chicken Parmigiana with pasta - a great serving and had to take the rest home. My husband had the shrimp scampi - said it was just what he needed.
It was very reliable. Service is good, facility is clean. The only thing I had a problem with is raising the price so high from lunch time to supper time on the same items. ( quantity) WHY ???????
Maybe I'm in the wrong, but with having Celiacs Disease when something says Gluten Free I'd like to believe its actually SAFE Gluten Free. Decided to stop by with my mom to try the GF pasta I had seen all over the web and TV commercials, the dish looked wonderful when it arrived to our table. Then I started to... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing
• Book your hotel directly on TripAdvisor. Find your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor.com, then look for "TripAdvisor" in the list of pricing options. Select your room and then complete your booking right here on TripAdvisor, without leaving our site. Once you’ve booked, you’ll be entered automatically.
• Or, book your hotel by clicking off to any partner site from TripAdvisor. Once your booking is complete, use the entry form to enter.
• One (1) entry per person during the entry period. No purchase necessary.
• Entry period begins on October 18, 2016 12:01am EST and ends on November 20, 2016 11:59pm EST.
• "Book a Stay, Win a Getaway" is open to legal residents of the United States and United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older.
• A random drawing will be conducted on or about November 22, 2016 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entry period.
• Winners will be notified by December 9, 2016. Learn more.close